How do I return an item?
All returns must be given prior consent by US Router Tools. A return number will be issued and must be clearly placed on the outside of the package. The original sales receipt must accompany all returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. No tools will be accepted for return after one year from date of purchase. Items must be in "new, unaltered, and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
• must not be a special order or a custom order
• unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
• Any item returned for credit must be a current catalog item and must be returned in original packaging and in resalable condition.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it. US Router Tools assumes no liability for returned goods. It is the shipper’s responsibility to package the tools in a manner as to avoid damage in transit. Returned freight must be prepaid.
US Router Tools reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
US Router Tools
Phone Number: 888-720-TOOL (2665)